User Profile
Hi for a while now i have not been able to sleep for a full night, i will get an hour or two sleep a night if i am lucky. but sleeping is not my only problem. during the day i am mostly angry, not angry like i hate everyone just angry at things, i do not see the point in somethings and they will make me mad and little things set me off, i am always stressed and the other day i suffered an anxiety/panic attack for the first time, i always feel like crying sometimes there are reasons why i do but most of the time i just feel like crying for no reason and i am not the crying type of person.

please help, i don't know what is wrong with me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2013
Sorry to hear. I am not a doctor, but what I would suggest is to avoid drinking coffee and energy drinks during the day. Instead go for 2 or 3 cups of loose leaf tea to relax. In the evening go for a calming cup of chrysanthemum tea to improve sleeping quality. Let me know if it helps. If you want to know more about caffeine in tea you can also read the source below:
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....