I have been getting on and off these spots around my chest and breasts that have little brown dots inside them. They come and go. They are on and under my breasts. They will disappear and re apprear. Does anybody else have these? Is it hormone related.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Most causes of rashes between the breasts are the result of friction and heat.Heat rash or prickly heat is a common cause of rashes between the breasts. While many people associate this condition with children, adults can experience a heat rash too.
Intertrigo is a skin condition that occurs when two skin surfaces rub against each other. The result can be a red, irritated, and inflamed skin rash that sometimes has a smell. Friction, such as the swollen breasts during cycle, rubbing together, can also cause intertrigo,because sweat tends to collect in areas like this, the moisture can attract fungus and bacteria. Women are more likely to experience this condition in the summertime, especially if they have larger breasts. The condition may also affect women who exercise a great deal.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider, preferably a dermatologist,for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is endometriosis and where does it occur on a woman's body? We outline the basics of endometriosis here, a condition that can affect millions of women....
Endometriosis can cause infertility...but what are the reasons that a woman might experience this condition? And what puts you at higher risk for developing it?...
Early symptoms of endometriosis can seem normal. But when should you ask your doctor for help? We outline the problem signs and symptoms here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Endometriosis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.