User Profile
Rolling Eyes Hello, i have a serious problem since i was a little girl. I see strange things like black balls passing me by extremelly fast or black shadows in my room. Sometimes at night i feel someone touches my head or whispering in my ear. I also hear, every single night, conversations of unknown voices, discusing, laughing or arguing. I dont know what to do. I think sometimes i m crazy but then i forget about all this. I m not scared of what i see but i cant understand why i do see all these things. I searched in google cuz somebody told me that the balls i see are orbs, but i dont think its the same though. I could really use an advise here.Thank you. Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2008
Experienced User
Maybe you can talk to your doctor, might be a medication he can put you on so you don't see the orbs any more.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: arguing, hear, ear, head
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....