Ok so I'm really worried about this lump I found on my vagina. I'm only 16 and I've never had sex or experienced anything sexual with anybody. Well it's above my clitoris and its about the same size as a pea. It's a horrible kind of pale pinky yellow colour and it has a small white head. It's itchy sometimes and it makes me want to squeeze it. I did and a whole mess of crap came out, a gungy green in colour. I told my nan (I live with my nan) and she said it was just a pimple. I find it hard to believe that you can get a pimple on your vagina. I've never waxed before so it's not like an allergic reaction or anything. I have shaved though so could it be that? I'm just really worried and I need to know what it could be. Do I need to make an appointment with a doctor or something? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2013
Community Volunteer
It is not your vagina. Your vagina is the hole between your inner lips going into your body. That area is your vulva, And that part of your vulva have normal skin. So anything you can get on your skin, you can get there. It sounds like an ingrown hair or a normal pimple. Ingrown hair is common after shaving.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....