Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Strange Issues w vagina please help

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi, I am 18yo f and i became sexually active about 7 months ago, he is the first person i have had vaginal sex with and same goes for him. i have had some vaginal issues before and i think i had BV but it got better with medication. however, i am having a very alarming problem. 2 days ago we tried to have sex but I felt burning around my vaginal entrance like i had been scraped. i looked at myself with a mirror and flashlight for the first time in a while and discovered many small growths that i believe are vestibular papillae, since they look identical to the images on google. mine are all small except for farther inside. the next morning i woke up with what i believed to be a yeast infection, horrible stinging and itchingand discharge. i bought a 3day monistat kit, and after the first day of using it the nonstop burning and itching settled down, but i still noticed an intense pain when i would sit the wrong way. looked again tonight and was terrified. 2 VERY SMALL bumps on the underside of my minora, one was bright red and i thought it was a drop of blood. tried to wipe it off, huge mistake. touching it causes intense burning pain, and there is an identical one next to it that is white and also hurts. i cannot find anything like it on google, they are the size of pinheads and hurt like hell. can anyone help?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2017
you cannot find everything in web and thus,you need a checkup.This could be a furuncle, an yeast infection with super added bacterial colonization and thus needs a treatment.Just go to your GP for a look and subsequent treatment with antibiotics.Meanwhile stop sex now for a week and do not put anything inside.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.