Hi, I'm 18 years old and sexually active. Recently I've noticed a cluster of strange bumps inside my labia and I'm freaking out as to whether it could be an STD or even some sort of cancer. I can't go to the gynecologist at this time since I'm on my parent's insurance and I don't want them knowing I'm sexually active. Today, the bumps started burning and was sore to the touch and it hurts a lot when I pee.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2017
You need to go to the doctor.There is no alternative.This is probably a sexually transmitted disease like herpes and yes, you need a treatment for this.
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.