Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Strange bump under my skin somewhere above my jaw and next to my

Hi, this probably doesn't mean anything but I can't help but be concerned. There is this weird lump under my skin that feels hard when I touch it. It is located between my jaw and my ear. Not sure what the exact location is, but I provided an image of where it is located. It is under the tip of my index finger on the image.

Like I said, it feels kind of hard and there's no other symptoms (that I know of) that seems to come from it. The only thing is that it hurts if I press on it. I just noticed it today and it doesn't seem to be on the other side (right side).

If anyone could help me identify what this is, that would be great. Thank you!

Also, my apologies if this is the incorrect forum. I was unsure of where to post it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2018
imgur.com/a/ebmWQn3

Here is the image
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....