Okay so I have had this for months on my face and I don't know what it is or is it safe to remove it by specialist..it's like a cyst. Can someone identify it? Here are pics
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 3rd, 2018
Hello and welcome,

I appreciate your concern,

I cannot view the image so cannot say for sure what it is.I think, with all the advancements in the field of surgery,you can safely remove it by a specialist.

I hope this is helpful,

Wishing you the best of health.

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Acne, Skin Health
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acne and Skin Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.