User Profile
I know this girl who told me "I stopped taking my meds and am no longer bi-polar."
Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not something that does not go away? She's a really bad person, cause huge problems for people and I'm wondering if she's just a psycho or if she's sick.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile lil_blaze2004
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2009
Usually when a bipolar says I don't need these meds anymore that's the signal for you to take cover.

No bipolar disorder does not go away. And it sounds like she needs her meds tweaked anyway, causing huge personal problems could very well be mania in action.
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2009
Community Volunteer
thanks for the reply. That's what I thought. She's really nuts and I fear for her kids and anyone around her and as she is not someone I like or want to associate with, I am wondering what I can do. If she was a friend or someone I cared about I would have no qualms about sitting with her and telling her she needs help, but this woman...well I'm worried about her kids..
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...