i stopped taking my pills for 4 days, im on prozac, 60m a day, and i felt the need to stop taking them because i dont need them. can u tell me if i will be alright?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Why do you say you don't need them? Why does your doctor think that you do? Just because you feel better now doesn't mean that you are fine without the pills. Are you sure it's not the pills making you feel better?

I can't tell you if you will be alright because I don't know if you need the pills. You need to make an appointment with your doctor and talk to him or her about going off the pills. If you do need them, it could be dangerous for you to stop taking them. Please, consult with your doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: pills
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....