i have found nicotine therapy exceptionally useful since it helped me to quit smoking. many will appreciate that the most difficult part in the smoking cessation program is cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper chemugusu
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2013
people can use e-cigarette or Nicotine chewing gum for quitting smoke slowly & less reaction!

Maybe you can try!
You can also call a consultant for advice...

or, even plan for an oversea trip to forget smoking!
Good luck,
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2013
Hi, I Successfully quit smoking using pills based on cytisine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytisine

I think it's better way than using preparations based on nicotine.

Regards from Poland
Thomas
|

replied January 24th, 2014
Experienced User
Quit smoking by understanding and using the power of your subconscious mind because it is where the habit of smoking stored (memory)that's why it is essential to access this part of the mind. This can be done through relaxation. Once you have accessed the subconscious, it is then possible to change the subconscious program or "thinking" that creates the habit which compels you to smoke. By changing that habit and practising other methods of managing stress, a person can free themselves of a smoking habit forever!

Regards
|

replied February 7th, 2014
I agree that seeking alternatives is going to be a slow process of quitting. Maybe seeking therapy is a good idea like chemugusu and elihu mentioned. Quitting smoking just requires willingness and determination.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2014
I always had the impression that giving up smoking its easy. But its not. Unconciously your body is asking for it if you are missing out after you are so used to. You have to be 100% commited in order to stop.

Have you tried to stop for the World No Tobacco Day?
|

replied December 24th, 2014
The most commonly used quit smoking medications are nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). NRT reduces withdrawal by giving you a little bit of nicotine, but not any of the other dangerous chemicals found in cigarettes. This satisfies your nicotine craving and lessens your urge to smoke.
|

replied January 6th, 2015
Giving up smoking is hard but with the help of many smokers have quit smoking. I also have a good experience about positive effects of Champix in controlling withdrawal symptoms when my dad quit smoking. he trust online pharmacies for quality medicinal products as we had a bad experience with one of our local pharmacy shop. After consulting doctor you can also read about your option to make a great deal on medicines at drugpillstore.
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2018
Experienced User
Need a lot of exposure to overcome cravings.
|