kidney stones in men, once it goes to the bladder will a man still feel pain and how long will it take to leave the bladder?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2010
Experienced User
I dont know how long it takes. Im a female and once the stone reached my bladder I never felt any pain after that I think It left on that next trip to the bathroom. Now of coarse, my stone was the size of a grain of salt so I dont know how big your stone is.. Try mixing Lemon juice with olive oil, it helps the stone slide easier. Also, if you have small stones and pass them on a normal basis..see if you can get a toradol prescription. It keeps me out of the emergency room for pain. Its a strong inflammation pill and should not be taken for more than 5 days. It can cause ulcers and should not be taken with other nsaids. Also, any pain after 5 days could be a sign of obstruction so a trip to the ER would be necessary.
Hope this helps...
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
i have got a 10mm kidney stone obstructing my ureter, and 5 2mm kidney stones in my left kidney ( i only have my left kidney left) i had 5 lots of antibiotics after having a stent put in this happened 4 weeks ago and im still in alot of pain
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...