I have had terrible stomach pain for over a year. It is worse after eating. I have ADHD and EDS type 3. I have a history of migraines. The pain is lessened by antihistamines and fasting. I had a purpuric rash on both of my feet but at the time I didn't think of getting a skin biopsy. Since then, I have gotten single itchy welts on my arm that last for 3ish days. I have gotten nearly every blood test done and nothing has shown up. My endoscopy and endoscopy were normal as well except for the slight thickening of the esophagus. In my opinion it's related to allergy. Itchy rashes that look like acne appear on my face. Those rashes get worse when my stomach pain is worse. I often get severe nausea and almost always have a headache. My stool is somewhat soft. My menstrual cycles are very heavy and very painful. Henoch Schonlein was discussed but my urine was fine. I had an MRA to look for vasculitis but it turned up normal. I am allergic to cod fish, trees, grass, and latex. Prednisone cures everything but it comes back after the course. Oral steroids do not seem to work. I went through treatment for IBS and functional abdominal pain and it did not help. I am 13.
I am hoping you guys have a new perspective for me to look at.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2014
I also get a large itchy rash if I put pressure on my skin for a few hours
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...