I have serious stomach pains,extreme bloating which moves from stomach to ribs to under heart,depression,anxiety, panic attacks.Need help getting insurance as i cannot bare the pain anymore.Has bin going on for over 2 years,not able to work or school.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ohcalcuta
|

replied July 15th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, can u tell me what u have ate and drank in the last week in detail and your age, height, weight
best 2u
|

replied July 15th, 2011
age 20,5:4,weight 156,i take anti acids and eate rice,yams everyday
|

replied July 15th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
the reason for acid in your stomach is to digest food and if u put antacid u nuetralize it and u r eating pure carbohydrates; so take a couple days off of food completely and if u feel u need the antacids that is ok but when u go back on food switch to vegetables what ever u like but skip the potato and yam and rice
do u like oatmeal, that would be good
can u go to a vitamin store and buy some ultra high culture count probiotics and take about 30 billion daily for couple weeks
try eating fish but not fried or chicken skinless but not fried
drink water but not soda at all
do u like fruit try cooking or steam tomato
do u like tacos ; try the chicken in a high fiber tortilla with tomato, spices, salsa
for pain try accetaminaphine (tyenol) and ibuprofin (advil) generics r much cheaper and take one of each at they will have a synergistic effect 1+1=3
best wishes
|

replied July 15th, 2011
thanks i am going to copy this info to my word pad,i love oatmeal but have not had any in long time,i don't remember what taco is but i will try getting so fish fillets to eat.thanks again
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...