Okay so I have been having these intense pains in my stomach for the past three weeks or so. At first I thought maybe just PMS, but it's been almost constant for 3 weeks now. It starts acting up after I consume anything. We thought at first that maybe it was an ulcer, so I started taking medication for that, but nothing has helped. I'm really worried as to what it could be I mean I've lost like 10 pounds because it hurts to badly to eat. So someone please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2014
Thank you for asking!
when a person self diagnose and self treat , this happens. All you needed was a simple visit to a doctor nearby and he would have provided you with some antispasmodics and antacids with some painkillers and woul dhave worked up a bit to sort out the etiology which i am sure is innocuous.
In nut shell, get to a gastroenterologist and stop worrying about some thing you don't have. Stomach cancer is wildly overrated these days.
Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Stomach Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.