Medical Questions > Cancer > Stomach Cancer Forum

Stomach Cancer info ?

My husband was diagnosis in November with Stage IV Stomach Cancer, can anyone out there give me any info on this?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper beegee98
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2010
Unfortunately, advanced stomach cancer is extremely difficult to cure. However, it might be possible to slow down his cancer with chemotherapy (with or without radiation therapy).

I hope that he can receive treatment for his cancer soon, and that he will respond to his therapy.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2018
Experienced User
My uncle has the same diagnosis. The whole stomach was cut out. Eats mashed liquid food. Constantly takes vitamin B17 and infusion of green nut and honey.
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Stomach Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.