I had a stomach bug last December. And I know have one again. I spent yesterday throwing up. I havn't eated anything today except some pancakes at dinner time. I'm scared I'm going to be sick again. In the past I have had bugs that have kept reacuring.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 9th, 2011
If you can't keep food down, you need to at least try to keep water/fluids down as much as you can because if you get dehydrated through all of this, it will make things much worse. If you're not any better in a day or two, you may want to visit your doctor to get to the source of the problem.
|

replied August 6th, 2011
Experienced User
It didn't come back and I've not thrown up since then.
|
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...