Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Stomach ache after french kissing

After a french kiss,prolonged one I have e stomach achee,I'm a bit worried why this happens to me and how should i treat it ...Help me pleasee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2010
During and after a prolonged french kiss there is activation of overall autonomic mechanisms of the body which drives rapid breathing, increased salivation containing much enzymes also there may be initiation of hunger contraction of the stomach. So you may feel stomach ache. It is not always pathological. But you should go for an gastroenterologist consultation to find if you have any peptic ulcer diseases or not. But it may be simply normal physiological. So it is wise to have a light dairy meal before your sex and more importantly you should also take light meal containing fruits (as fruits contain much fructose an omportant component of our sex fluids)after the sex. Thanks for your nice query.
|

replied July 27th, 2011
Stomach Ache After Making Out
Dear Mr. Rezaul i do have a similar problem but there is a bearable pain in the stomach for sometime after a prolonged session of making out but the pain goes of shortly after a hour or two is it a sexual or psychological disorder.
|

replied March 20th, 2016
We kissed for like more than an hour with out stop and we had unfinished sex so I now have a stomach ache what does this mean ...?? I'm freaking out
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....