Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Sterno Mestoid Tumor

my child D.O.B. is 1 st of dec. 2008. she has sternomastoid tumor on right side of her neck.i saw a swelling on the right side of her neck.i am in sharjah which hospital teatment of this disorder is available and which type of doctor should i approach.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
I am not really sure how to answer your question myself, but I am going to copy this topic over to the cancer section so that you can get some much-needed replies.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You should consult vascular surgeon at agha khan university hospital Pakistan.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.