User Profile
Hi everyone!

I'm on the hunt for information on stem cell treatment relating to MS. I've read several mix results but those were from 2005/2006 and I'm interested to hear more recent cases. I'm hoping that since that period the science has improved and the results are better.

A little about me... I'll soon be 31 in May and as of this month (March) it has been 10 years since the first symptoms of MS started. I have relapsing/remitting MS and I'm on Rebif 44 3 times a week. Over the last couple of years I've gone down hill quite a bit and honestly I'm scared of what's next.

Any advice or help regarding stem cell treatment would be greatly appreciated.

Tim
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2008
Hi tim
I'm currently investigating this topic too.
I wish we could share some information.
Definitely I consider that there is many information about MS that has not been revealed.
Regards

Ron
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....