Ok so I will try to provide as much info as I can. Almost 4 weeks ago I had protected sex and then after unprotected oral sex (immediately after) with a woman around 7pm. I didn't wash up for a few hours afterwards. The next morning as soon as I woke up I had an unusual urge to pee and throughout the whole day I felt like I constantly had to pee. While peeing it was burning in the urethra and in the bladder a little bit. I went to a doctor literally within 24 hours of having sex and he didn't do a test but gave me 10 days of cipro. Initially this helped however after the course was done it really just came back almost just as bad. During the course of the medicine symptoms did not go away. So after that treatment was over I went to a clinic and told them all this. They suspected clamydia (I know it's spelled wrong). They put me on a single dose azithromycin 2 tablets 500mg each. It was supposed to clear things up in a week and initially it did help, but it has now been 10 days since that treatment and right now I still feel like I have to urinate frequently and it burns when I pee. The burn is better than it was but I'm still having an issue....I don't know if it matters but also when I masturbate during ejaculation the urethra burns. From what I gather, a std doesn't show symptoms within 12 hours of contact. 12 hours after I woke up is when I had frequent urination and some seriously bad burning pee. What could I possibly have going on here? The only symptoms I have are burning pee and feeling like I have to go all the time. No discharge or off color pee.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 29th, 2014
This may or may not matter as well but the condom I used was unopened but sat in my glovebox for about a week. It was prelubricated and it was hot that week outside. My car is stored outside
|

replied June 30th, 2014
Today has taken a bad turn, I feel like my head/eyes are hot and my anus is a little itchy. Also my pee is really burning now and it's like heavy so to speak. Like the pee almost seems like its thicker so to speak? I don't see any discharge but it feels as if there is fluid moving in my urethra if that makes sense.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2014
std
Thesauce08 wrote:
Today has taken a bad turn, I feel like my head/eyes are hot and my anus is a little itchy. Also my pee is really burning now and it's like heavy so to speak. Like the pee almost seems like its thicker so to speak? I don't see any discharge but it feels as if there is fluid moving in my urethra if that makes sense.
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....