hi, I am new here. I am a normal person supporting my brother with STD. I don't know if it was HIV or AIDS, but the doctor said he won't live past 2 years. At first he feel private part is itching, burning, than abdomanal pain. Couples month later he start losing hair and his abdomanal is kill him. Its so plainful, that some night he thing he will no make it until morning. After months he didn't give up and search for cure. we have spend about $25,000 and try everything.
[removed by Admin], doctor medicine, and some nature herbs.
Lucky we found a this guy back in my country how has STD before has a nature herb that could cure STD. My brother pay $ 5000 dollars each time he ship a pack of herb 10 small stick, about 4 inches long, and the sine of your ring finger or smaller, lest him about two weeks. He been using it for a while now, not 100% yet, but soon. He could eat anything now, spicy, beef, drink beer and alcohole. That guy told my brother that if you just relieze and know that they have STD and use it right away then it should take long to cure. a lot of time you only have to use 3 or 4 packs. But since my brother have a little while ( 1.5 years )now he might have to use 10-20 packs. It depend on how big or strong his STD. He lost almost all his hair and so painful that he can barely walk. That guy have treated himself for 5 years and not he 100% STD free. This work for my brother among our comumnity.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2009
sorry for so spell air.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....