i was with an abusive double face woman . she was trying to follow my belifs and she started to change from one time to another becaming very violent. she gone and no more contact... no dialog, only on time in msn where i asked her why this kind of behavior and why she left home as that: she answered me "it was time to go". after months she reappeared with a type of fake profile in an internet forum and said things against my belief giving the impression that she was victim. she use to go to another one and i realize that her behavior has changed she use to write very well now not so well... and was there often now only sometimes.
the problem is that after months she started to go to an anonymus forum that i ve been going for years... i started to realize that someone was attacking me in a terrible way... i dont know how but she knows when is me posting. the thing is growing and i do not now what to do and that is becoming hard to me.she posted in this forum a likn with my ex photo(prior to her) scoffing her saying: how ugly isnt it? and she went in her profile and started to talk with my ex friends . so scary that. this week she became more and more agressive...adding communities against my faith communities as: "i hate" ," i detest" and post evil things against what i believe . thats hard to me because i dont know what to do... i dont what to leave the forum and i want she goes but i want to if it s possible to discuss and discover why she has this kind of behavior and why she left home and what she did after that. it a dilema . many thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Women can just be very bitter and not leave things alone. Maybe it would be for the best to block her on MSN and stop going to the forum you do. Most people should see her for what she is: a very bitter person, and no one will want to hang around her for long, and those who do aren't worth it.

Don't worry about what she says to you. You know the truth about yourself and whatever she says about you doesn't change that. If you feel that you could still contact her, you could say that you don't care what she says about you: it doesn't bother you at all. Or you could just drop off all contact and not say anything. Moving on and not caring is the best thing to do when people get bitter and mad at you. By doing this she wants your attention, even if it is negative. So don't let her know that you care. To you, she is a nothing, someone you pass by in the street and that will stop everything.

Sometimes its just better to be passive aggressive.
|

replied May 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Well, did you do anything to upset her? Just a question. I know some guys can do things to make women go off the deep end.

On the other hand, she sounds psycho! I would report all her posts and speak to the admin of the boards to get her banned. I also think you can get a restraining order on her if you can prove in fact that she is the one stalking you. Another thing, so you use the same sn for every forum? If so, all she has to do is go on google and type that name in and all forums you go on will pop up....

Another thing you could do is just plain flat out ignore her.
|

replied September 7th, 2008
Experienced User
even if she were to be banned, she would perhaps register another link with a different IP perhaps. but she wont stop at her tricks. like my cousin, he had 2 experiences. one turned the tables on him when he was on his diploma, another gave him no peace till i pretended to be his gf.

the best way would be to ignore her till she gets tired.
|