I'm a bit of a newbie at this so please bear with. I hope i've found the right place... and i'm still not sure how or what to write...
So i've got a bit of a problem (don't we all Wink -Every morning, the second I wake up properly, I throw up. Nausea and heaving that lasts for anything from 20 mins to 2 hours. It's kinda exhausting! Not the most pleasant way to start the the day. I've done almost every test possible and concluded (I always really knew) that it's psychological. I had a check through the more medical forums and although a lot of posts i've already ruled out 99% of the possibles. Also, it's not exactly short term. Started in my early 20's and I just turned 40. It's starting to get very boring!
I know i've never been very good at dealing with stress. Lots of anxiety - seriously worry more than most people should. Mixed in with a fair bit of depression. Lovely cocktail Haha! I've tried all the pills over the years but never really did me any good - would like to stay off the pills if possible. Allergic to THC too so that's not going to work either. I wouldn't even have the time - it's instant. thats why pills and ginger tea and all the other things I've tried do me no good.
I so look forward to going to sleep - I actually enjoy most of the night - I know I can dream, and I do a lot. Even able to be slightly conscious and change things.
Around four-ish everything changes. I'm like in this half awake/asleep state and I get nightmares that I confuse with reality. All my worries and fears for the coming day come out. Automatically I believe or imagine the worst, and then full on panic attack, cold sweats, sick, toilet etc etc. Always get up an hour or 2 before I have as I don't know how long it will last...
I don't know if anybody can help. It's actually just been nice writing about it.
I've dealt with it for so long but i'm just getting tired. Tired of stressing and worrying and actually giving a sh.. Sometimes I think life would have been easier if I was an a...hole.
If anybody has any ideas - night terrors and morning sickness would be a great start! hehe! otherwise just 'Hello' will do. Best to all and thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2015
Experienced User
I don't have this problem, my anxiety upsets my stomach, but not to the point of vomiting. I hope someone will be able to help you!
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i want you to know that stage fright is alright to some extent. use of anxiolytics and supportive treatment is advised. Also psychotherapy and behavioural therapies and constant exposure to this environment finally takes it out.

Take care
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.