So im gonna poat this in multiple areas. In 2008 i started to have spine pain(right in the middle) of my spine. This occured only after eating a big meal, the only solution to ease my pain would be to throw up. Almost immediate relief. So i go to the dr and he doesnt know whats wrong. Fast forward to 2010 and o get the most gnarliest side pain i ever feel in my life,l. So i go to the ER and get diagnosed with gaulstones. After learning about this my dr says that my spine pain is probably caused from the gaulbladder, but its not the usual right side shoulder blade pain. My pain is literally in the middle of my spine and i know its not muscle pain cause i have full range of motion and could work out andbe active if i wanted. It feels like the middle of my spine is like trying to eat itself or something. So i keep with the pain and it goes off and on for years till now. So 10-1-2016 i start a volleyball league with my coworkers after that i started getting constant painand new lower back pain that numbs my feet so, i opted to just take out the gaulbladder(thinking this was my pain all along) so i get the aurgery on 10-31 everything from the surgery went fine but the last 3 or 4 days i have had severe pain in the 2 same areas(middle and lower back), but my middle spine pain is still there. Does anyone know what could be going on or have any insight? Gonna see a neurologist on monday, thought i could get some advice
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2017
Thanks for posting your query on this forum.
Hope you have had a consultation by now and have some answers.
I will try and help you as well. The pain that you get after a big meal and the relief from throwing up may be related to you fall bladder. It may also be related to blood supply issues to your intestines. Usually after a big meal the intestines need good blood supply to help is absorbing and digesting the meal. If the blood supply is choked then you may get pain radiating to your back. This will need to be looked at by a GI surgeon.
Pain down the sides of back may be from wear and tear and due to weakness of supporting paraspinal muscles. Work with a physio to improve the strength and also do a warm up and stretching before starting app.

Hope this helps

Vinu Raj
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply