I was born with mild spina bifida, now I have a hole at the bottom of my spine. I know this might have something to do with what I'm dealing with. I hear crackling and creaking in the back of my head whenever I move. It's worse at night. I get dizzy and lightheaded at night, I see spots. I feel tingling throughout my body. My hearing is so sensitive, I can hear my bones creak, I can hear my pillow shift against my headboard at the tiniest adjustment, I can hear my eyelids open and shut sometimes. I can also make both of my ears click on-demand. I'm worried and stressed. This effects my sleep at night. Please help:(
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....