I'm asking, if I can inject myself personally with sperms using Syringe in order to get pregnant?

Also, does fingering the vagina with fingers with sperms on, makes me pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2009
Supporter
I have heard of people self- inseminating with a turkey baster, so it is possible to do so. I don't know how long the sperm will live or any of the details of doing such a procedure.
Fingering with sperm on the fingers could possibly impregnate a woman but the chances of that happening are very slim.
I don't kow why you would want to know about the syringe but if you are considering tricking a guy into being a father, DON'T DO IT. You would be doing a disservice to yourself, to him, and especially to your baby.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: pregnant, vagina
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....