Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Sperm test - what does my test show?

i want to ask you that i am a male of 25 years and my semen test says that i have Progressive 30%
Non progresive 40%
non motile 30%Total Count(60-150 Million /cc) 90.0Million /CC
Morpholiogy (normal) 80%
morphology 9Abnormal) 20%
Pus cells 1-2
RB.Cs Nil
Spermatogenic - Present

what does my test show please explain to me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2012
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

This looks like a normal semen analysis. If more than 60 percent of sperms are motile (you have 70 percent—30 percent non motile), with 80 percent with normal morphology and a count of 90 million (normal 60to 150), all indicate a reasonably great semen analysis with good chances of fathering a child. Hope this helps. Take care!

|

replied September 26th, 2012
semen analysis
i am a male of 33 years and my semen test now and before 3 months.The results are below.
Progressive 25% (jun2012);20% (sep2012)
Non progresive 30% (jun 2012);20% (sep 2012)
non motile 45% (jun 2012);60% (sep 2012)
Total Count 52% (jun 2012);22% (sep 2012)
Morpholiogy (normal) 70% (jun 2012);70% (sep 2012)
morphology (Abnormal) 30% (jun 2012);30% (sep 2012)
Pus cells 0-1
RB.Cs 0-1
Spermatogenic - 1-2.
I was under medication with himalaya drug speman and vit e 400.whilst taking the test before 3 months it was after 3 days of abstain but this month without any abstain(26 hrs gap in contact).
Does the current test is considered correct.Please explain.suggest.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Fertility , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.