Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Sperm dripping out after sex (Page 1)

User Profile
How can i get pregnant quickly with sperm drip out of me after sex...i have been trying to get pregnant over a year now please help me somebody.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile babyt
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2010
well im young but i think the there is no difference in it. sperm is still in you even if some drips out. take a ovulation test and see when you are best ovulating. i heard that when you discharge alot your ovulating but i could be wrong. i hope all the best for you=)
|

replied March 16th, 2010
YES U CAN BE PREGNANT
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2010
how big is the load?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2010
Supporter
I am finding that a lot of women who are used to having sex using condoms have this concern once they decide to have a baby. The vagina does not soak up semen like a sponge, nor does all of the ejaculate go to the fallopian tubes. Most of it runs back out of the vaginal canal due to good old fashioned gravity. That does not mean that you cannot conceive, though. There are literally millions of sperm released during one ejaculation and it only takes one sperm to impregnate you.
As RaEm suggested, ovulation kits are a good idea and can help with to pinpoint your most fertile days.
Good luck and happy baby making.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2010
this dripping out phenomenon is quite normal. In fact, it has been documented that if the ejaculate volume is greater than 5ml there could be induction of back flow caused by the vaginal wall contracting. Not to worry though. In my experience there is also some ejaculate that travels far enough to allow fertilization. Remember, to increase the odds of pregnancy, intercourse should take place during ovulation of the female. In this fashion, the sperm does not need to travel to great lengths to reach the oocyte.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2010
am in the same boat as u babyt its hard been trying for 2yrs now nothing happen yet n i always woundered how u can get pregant when the sprem is coming bk out it dnt make sence i guess u got to keep ur fingers crossed but if not i would go to the doctors to have some test done as well as your bf/husband
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Leave to watch bad movies only see your husband keep every thing clothes badsheets clean if you keep you clean to then no matter it is easy to pregnant
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2010
the same exact thing has been happening to me im actually wondering if im even fertile, Ive been trying for a year to get pregnant. definately try to get an fertility monitor. Good Luck!!
|

replied March 18th, 2010
Try to go for an angle that allows deeper penetration, put the backs of your legs around his shoulders, and stay in that position for a while afterwards..
|

replied March 18th, 2010
Hi,
A very good remedy is to circumbulate the peepel tree. Women in India revolve around the peepel tree for 101 times very early in the morning before 8am. Do this for around 41 days.

A peepel tree emits oxygen around 20 hours a day, longer than any other tree. Most important thing is that when women go around the tree, they breathe in the air released by the peepel tree. Now what happens is that the vaginal parts will get strengthened, any infection or issues regarding conceiving will get solved.

Alternatively, consult a sexologist, ask for the correct posture during insertion, this might solve the issue to much extent. For postures refer to kamasutra.

India is the only LIVING civilization in the world.
Greek and roman civilization have been extinguished by israel.
The egyptian civilization has been extinguished by saudi arabian.

Tradition and customs should give results, that is why I have suggested the above two remedies.
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2010
the above post is preposterous and should be completely disregarded. it lacks any kind of medical evidence. keep your nonsense to yourself please.
|

replied March 18th, 2010
Lol well all I can say is that my husband I always have unprotected sex, and he does ejaculate in me mostly every time. We've been together for almost 3 years. We haven't physically been together for long (long distance relationshp) I didn't think I could get pregnant cause I never have before! But.... I AM NOW! Lol. So .. I know what you are going through. I was sooo scared at first. I was thinking it was me, that I wasn't fertile. But I took two pregnancy tests two days ago and it turns out I am. all I have to say girl is that don't give up. It will come if you give it time!
|

replied March 18th, 2010
Stay lead down for half and hour afterwards before getting up this way it stays in you longer!
|

replied March 18th, 2010
i am only 15 but my mum gave birth at home so she got me prepared for everything i would advise you to take a trip to the doctors all of you who are trying to conceive as there may be a problem E.G not being able ot actually concieve. i am not trying to scare you but these things happen and to be honest here may not be anything wrong you may just not be ready to have a child and it is your bodyies way of telling you your not ready just listen to your gut 's instinct and there will be your answer
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2010
You all forget that the #1 reason sperm reaches the egg is due to contraction of the vagina. Gravity's role in all of this is negligible.
|

replied March 18th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Holding sperm insider of the vagina for more than a few seconds has no impact on fertility. By the time you've caught your breath and traded goffy grins with your mate the only sperm left in your vaginal sheath are the slow swimmers, they aren't going to be the ones that fertilize your ovum anyway. Breeding Postures are a superstitious practice. They only impact fertility if you have a gentic abnormality in your cervix. Don't freak out if you're not pregnant in a month. Ladies your bellies are not microwave ovens, sometimes you have to push the button a lot to get them to turn on. Be patient, if you have difficulty go to a doctor and get practical information about the particulars of your fertility as a couple.
|

replied March 19th, 2010
And may I add, it's not always the woman. It's possible that it's him so he needs to get his sperm checked as well.
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2010
99% chance the woman is defective. Male sperm is the cleanest, purest, most highly functioning material in the body.
|

replied March 23rd, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry nikoleo9
It doesn't work out that way. Below the age of 35, Men are about the cause of ferltility issues twice as often as women. Male fertility doesn't drop of as quickly as female but generally if sex isn't working it's a sperm count or sperm motility issue.
|
Tags: sperm, sex, pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....