My girl friend and I were fooling around, we only had underwear and I ejaculated partially in her stomach, then we took a shower I made sure to clean all remaining sperm with soap and water, after were we return to bed and I started fingering her. Is there anyway some of the sperm would survive? (In addition she was in her period)

I know the chances are slim, but is there any way she may have gotten pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2009
Supporter
I doubt it. I believe all your little swimmers went down the drain.
|

replied September 3rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If you ejaculated partiually -in- her stomach, huge chance that she's pregnant. If you meant -on- her stomach, virtually impossible that she's pregnant. If you're going to be shooting that thing off around her one of you should really be protected. If nothing else you'll be a lot less stressed about about this stuff.
|

replied May 16th, 2013
soap, sperm, pregnancy
This is very similar to my situation, after messing with my boyfriend and washing my hands with soap and water I accidentally put the tip of my finger in but quickly remembered and took it out. I have been so stressed now, you have no idea, I'm even making up symptoms.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....