Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Spells of dizziness, paranoia and fear.

At around 8:35 this morning I was lying down watching TV and then I heard this kind of buzzing electrical noise inside my head for a very short time (maybe a couple of seconds), I then felt very dizzy and I could not see straight, then came a period of about 3 minutes of paranoia. I thought nothing of it an continued watching TV, however at around 8:45 the same thing happened although the paranoia was much worse and I felt extremely scared. I was then in the bathroom on my own, at about 9 am and I had another of these strange spells except the paranoia was unbearable, I had to run to where a family member was and I felt as though I was safe. For about 10 minutes after this I felt very paranoid and had to check behind all the doors and things and could barely walk into a room on my own. At 9:15 I got a very mild headache, I still feel a little paranoid and have to check behind me every couple of minutes. At the moment I am in a month of exams which I have been extremely stressed for which may have added to the problem. I'm 17 and have 5 months left of school. I know this is overly detailed but I thought it may be useful. Really appreciative for any help you can give.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 23rd, 2015
I know this post was from a long time ago, but did you even find out what this was? I'm experiencing this now. It has happened 4 times and I dont know why
|

replied March 24th, 2015
Experienced User
I've seen the problem of paranoia in many people. There is no any particular reason for happening it but generally it happens when your mind is upset.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...