Hi,

I have been getting very bad headaches for about 10 years now and the have been getting worse of the years. Here are my symptoms first what happens is my eyes become dyolated which makes it very hard to see stright, then my speech becomes slurred it is like I'm very drunk, so that it's hard for anyone to understand me. Next I have a hard time to walk stright it's like I can feel the world spinning around me I ofton bump into things or fall over. The last thing that happens to me is it is very hard to lift my head up, if I try I get very dizzy and feel like vomiting.

I am going to a nurologist and he ordered me to a MRI and a cat scan both of the came back negotive. So he gave me some pills like Topomax, Nortripyline, Zomig None of the have worked even a little. I have tryed almost every kind of OTC meds none of them work except excedrin extra strength but it dosent work all the time.

This is really bothering me because it ofton happens at work and if I keep going home, or laying down I will get fired.

If this has happened to anyone or if anyone has any advice it would be really helpfull

THANK YOU
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2008
Hey that is really strange.. I really dont know if it has anything to do with it but do you have any heart condition? Or blood pressure problems?

Good luck I really hope it gets better
|

replied August 9th, 2008
Thank you for responding

I have had my blood pressure check a few times but never when at the time I would get these headaches. I also never thought of having my heart checked out, I will suggest this to my doctor.
|

replied August 9th, 2008
I really hope you can find something
Dont just stop at your heart but get everything checked out like your kidneys liver I dont know get the works done...
I dont know if it costs you where you live but if it doesnt try to get as many tests as you can done just so you feel safe at heart..

Good luck
|

replied August 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Have you considered getting a second opinion? This sounds like a cerebellar problem. Find another neurologist, perhaps at a large, university based medical center and see what another doctor can tell you.
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....