Ive been suffering from constipation FOREVER. Im a 23 year old female.. probably don't eat the best foods (i try to eat as clean as possible) but I do cleanse regularly and try to drink my recommended amount of water daily. I take 4 total magnesium capsules daily to help with bathroom troubles. I have had a colonic within the last 6 weeks. These problems were before my colonic though and theyre just getting worse.

I have hemmroids Im sure and anal fissures. Everytime I go to the restroom and wipe there blood. My bigges concern is recently ive started seeing and feeling these specks come out with my stool.Theyre hard to describe.. but one of them is a small rice shaped object that is clearish white and on both ends there seems to be a black nneedle like shape sticking out. Theyre probably like half the size of an actual rice grain. The other is this black speck and its rolled up but when I kind of roll it on the baby wipe it unravels to a tiny tiny string. Like maybe 2-3mm max. They don't move. They hurt so bad though. During and after my BM my bum hurts because its been scratched and torn. What are these things coming out of me? I seriously don't want to go to the restroom it hurts so bad. I have to wipe with baby wipes because toilet paper is too harsh but the wipes burn causing my stomach to ache.

HELP ME PLEASE!!

I have not eaten anything with seeds(strawberries, chia seeds, nothing.. no rice either)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2014
Top 2 things you may want to consider. If you have had a lifetime of constipation you may have a food allergy an allergist can test you for this. If that is not an option for you, you could try an elimination diet excluding gluten (100%) for a few weeks. Check symptoms, if continuing eliminate lactose for 2 weeks. If feeling better continue. That may resolve your underlying issue. For hemrroids consider getting preparation H wipes or equivalent to instead of baby wipes. Then as far as the specks it is possible to have parasites typically they are not that large but it is not impossible. If it keeps up after excluding gluten, or worsens see a doc.
|

replied January 2nd, 2014
Experienced User
I would suggest seeing a doctor as soon as possible if your wiping is both bloody and painful. In other words the hems and or fissure needs to be confirmed as blood can indication a few other issues aside from hems and or fissures.

As to the specks it could be something as simple as undigested food. Ultimately, a doctor is required for further examination.

Best of luck.
|
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....