Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

sore pimple like blisters inside my vagina?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have sore pimple like blisters inside my vagina. I'm scared what could they be?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2011
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A29754
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cause for the vaginal sores/blisters that you describe without examining them. If these have been persistent for more than 3-5 days, you should consider getting them examined by your doctor/gynecologist. Treatment as appropriate (based on examination findings and investigation results) would be started to help you. Avoid vaginal douching, or use of harsh soap or perfumes in the area. Use loose cotton undergarments and avoid use of tight fitting clothes. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle. If infective cause is detected, and if you are sexually active, get your partner also treated simultaneously to prevent re-infection and avid having intercourse while being on the treatment course.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.