Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Sore on tip of penis for 2 months, tried 7 different creams

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have developed a "raw spot" around the "pee hole. It is tender under the pee hole and also in the right side of the pee hole.

I have tried 7 different creams for different doctors.

I went to my regular physician who said it was something easily cureable; When that cream did not work he sent me to a Urologist who also gave me a cream that did not work.

I was then sent to a dermatologist who said he could fix this and sfter several different creams still no success.

The Dermatologist took a biopsy and it came back "minor skin irritation". Something is wrong.

I cannot wear underwear because anything the tip of my penis rubs causes pain. I am suffering Anxiety over this because I am not able to do anything because of pain.

It sorta looks to me like I have little blisters on the right side of the pee hole; Really small but extremely Tender.

HELP; I am a 55 year old man who has one partner of 35+ years whom I trust dearly. She has had ZERO issues with her private parts. This all started after the wife and I had Unprotected Anal Sex but we have had unprotected Anal Sex multitude of times.

Here are the creams I have been prescribed;
Triamcinolone .5%
hylatopic plus

Any suggestions or help would be deeply appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?