for a little under a week now, i've noticed that both of my nipples feel really sore when they are pinched. i've had this feeling before but i don't remember it lasting for more than a few days. my right one is starting to feel better, but my left one is still pretty sensitive, and it could just be my paranoia but the left one also looks a little bit red right where the ducts would be if i had to guess. i've been on birth control for about 4 years now so i don't know if that could have anything to do with it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Are you coming up on your period? Sometimes nipples will be more sore when a period is coming. If you are worried, you should go to a doctor to get it checked out. Nipples are normally very sensitive areas.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....