Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

sore, heavy and it feels like my uterus will fall out ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
Lower Abdominal pain when I pee...

I had my period 8 days ago and I have been in pain ever since.
Two days after my period Me and my husband tried to have sex but i was having so much vaginal and abdominal pain that we could not do anything, it felt like there was a lot of swelling, dry and sore at the time.
4 days after my period the swelling feeling went away but I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge which has a strong smell to it that wont go away and it feels like I have to pee all the time, when I do pee hardly anything comes out, I also get pressure in my lower abdomen every time I finish peeing...
The lower abdomen pain puts a lot of pressure down on my reproductive organs (uterus, vagina) It feels sore, heavy and it feels like my uterus will fall out basically.

I have no idea what this is, I have looked up some symptoms but Im not to sure what it could be.
I also had a emergency c section 10 months ago if that may be another cause of the problem???

Please help me!

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2011
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A26002
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Your symptoms could be suggestive of possibility of PID, pelvic adhesions, vaginal infections etc. The exact cause can only be made out after careful evaluation. Do not ignore your symptoms. Visit your gynecologist/obstetrician at the earliest for examination, and further evaluation (vaginal swab/smear test, PAP smear test, urine test, ultrasound scan, laparoscopic examination etc) as indicated by examination findings to look for the underlying cause. Treatment as appropriate would be started based on examination and investigation results. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle. Be in regular follow-up and monitoring of your treating doctor/gynecologist.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.