Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Sometimes my heart races before I start eating and I don't.

This morning I had 2 pieces of whole grain toast, with butter and Nutella. I usually do 2, but I was feeling skeptical about the second one. I ate it anyway but instantly knew it was too much. My heart beat ran wild, I started moaning/screaming and I got very shaky, as my stomach was telling me "You've eaten too much".
I only calmed down a bit when I let out some huge burps, yet hours later I still don't feel ok. I don't know if it's indigestion, but I have a weird taste in my throat, and my appetite has gone. I'm instantly convinced I'm sick in some way, so I'm now in bed currently, crying and snivelling because I just don't know what breakfast did to me. I get this a lot. Sometimes my heart races before I start eating and I just don't do it. Any kind of help would be appreciated. :/
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2015
Community Volunteer
Hi Cmacc: If you are fighting Anorexia, then you are fighting yourself to keep this down...You have not had too much to eat...I would say to talk to your doctor about this so he/she could get you some help...You do not want to stop eating or get sick...My best to you...Take care...

Caroline...
|

replied March 19th, 2015
Experienced User
I suggest you to visit any good doctor and star treatments.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....