Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

something sharp lodged inside cut my husband's penis?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have a spot in my vagina that feels like there's something sharp lodged inside. It causes pain during intercourse and has actually cut my husband's penis. What could cause this?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 21st, 2011
Community Volunteer
Have you tried feeling for it with your fingers?

It can only be something one of you pushed inside your vagina. Did you use a vibrator with something that could break off? Or do you have an IUD inserted? Or any oher pelvic operation?
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply