Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

something on my testis. its round and i wanna get it off

User Profile
i have something on my testis. its round and i wanna get it off from it. what is that decease? how am i going to attach a photo here to show it to you?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2011
Testicular Cancer Answer A24658

Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am really glad to help you out. Your concern is regarding the small growth on the testis. The first possibility is of an irritated hair follicle or infected hair follicle. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle.

The second possibility is of any cyst like sebaceous cyst which is a bengin lesion that has to be surgically excised. The third possibility is of a benign growth like angiokeratoma or some benign skin growth like seborrheic keratosis. The fourth possibility is of a genital wart which presents as brownish, rough cauliflower like growth. The last possibility( although less likely) is of herpetic lesion. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum.

i suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist as treatment is specific for all.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Tags: Cancer, skin
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.