I really could do with someone to talk to wo is aroun my age(17) and is feeling own and depressed like me- and we could help eachother. over msn or something?

please?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2010
Hey
I know what you are going through. I use to go to a friend who was also very depressed to talk about my problems and she would talk about hers. Somehow it escalated to her harming herself after listening to my stories. If you are really depressed you should seek professional help to clarify things and see things more clearly. A depressed person cannot fully help another depressed person fully since they can't even help themselves. I am not saying you should go to a shrink but if your school or uni has a counselor (and usually its for free), go and have a chat with them. Its a good way to talk to someone who would judge you and is willing to help. That's what I did, and I think I'm getting better at least.
|

replied June 21st, 2010
Supporter
smannnion,

Welcome to the forum, doubleK is right, if you are feeling lonely and depressed you need to talk to a trusted counselor or school psychologist. Is their certain things that have happened lately or in your past that may be making you feel this way?
cindy
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2010
Hey, we can be friends. Im 16. I want someone to talk too! Sad Write me.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2010
yea living in this civilization is tough, just know the universe expects you to take the first step, and usually handles things after that. Don't let em put you on any SSRI's or anti-depressants unless you wanna be messed in the head for the rest of your life.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....