User Profile
Hello.
I am 24 years old woman married for almost 3 years. After the marriage I stay home most of the time. I go to my job & back to my home. Then i spend most of the time with my husband and family at home.

So it had been a long time since i have been to get togethers and talked with my friends. Most of the tme i see them once in 6 months. Actually for me I just dont like to go any where. I feel uncomfortable. At office even with some coworkers its really very difficult for me to communicate. When they talk to me my eyes waters. It is very difficult for me to make eye contact while talking. At the job even if there is a meeting, i get so nervous. And now it is getting worse. I am having this problem with my family too. When I talk to my sisters also, but not everytime, it just happens.

And it makes me really uncomfortable when someone talks to me loudly or laugh at me or stare at me.
This never happened to me before. I mean this has been happening to me for the last 4 years and it is getting worse. I worry about just nothing too much. When something goes wrong, it stays on my mind for months. I just hate this. sometimes it makes difficult for me to sleep.

I have noticed some symptoms too like chest tightening & difficult in breathing deeply. I really want to get over this. This is ruining my life. last week even when I was having coffe with my frineds I just burst into tears. I dont know what had got in to me. I have noticed this also happens when i am the centre of attention. Pls help me....my life has changed so much....ppl will thnk that i am so weird. I want to be like a normal person.

My husband says I am a short tempered person. But I think I am more of a shy person. I did not tell anyone thats this has been happening to me. cox i do not want anyone to think that I am crazy. I have mood swings too.
BTW I have started doing Yoga and exercisng since it is good for health.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2010
Experienced User
you are not crazy ! You just have a lot of stress & anxiety going on!
Tell yourself this: I'M A "WINNER" I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF & I WILL CONCOUR ALL PROBLEMS!
|
Users who thank timeisshort for this post: cherylle 

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2010
Experienced User
CONTINUE TO TELL YOUR SELF & REMEMBER THIS above message, It takes time to train memory & it is best done through repetition.
Each one of us here on earth are a miracle of the wonder of conception. If a different sperm fertilized the egg, then we wouldnt be here having this conversation, it would be someone else, somewhere else doing something else! We should all be proud of who we are, we are unique & rare & that makes us priceless & valueable. Even when others put us down, it is only their opinion & they don't know our hearts! Only God knows that!
|

replied November 16th, 2010
This is inferiority complex. You are a shy person and want to keep yourself aloof, which eventually turns out to be a frustration. Mingle around with positive and cheerful people. Have confidence in yourself. Pamper yourself. Listen to more music and dance, it will make a big difference. Eat healthy, go for long walks. Yoga and exercise is a very good option, its good that you are into it already. Try to make a few good friends and visit them more often. I am sure this will work and you will be out of it very soon.
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2010
Thank you very much timeisshort & Lakshmisunder. That was really good advice. I am trying my best to socialize and doing best to improve my confidence. Thanks Smile
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...