Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

so sick of being there for everyone else

User Profile
i am seriously considering suicide just to get people to notice to care to maybe even reply to my texts once in a while i am so sick of being there for everyone else and when it comes to me tho show buggar all i am not sure if i am wanted i cant tell my parents she will just think it is anaemia it is not!what can i do to make myself feel better

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2012
Depression Answer A35329
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

Relax and be calm, suicide is not an option and you have no right to end this beautiful life.If you are facing problems in your life try to solve them and try discussing with your family,close friends,relatives.

If you are sick meet a doctor and explain your symptoms.You should understand that you are very young and desevre many good things.Do not take such an extreme step.Consider visiting a Counsellor who can listen your problems and also guide you according to the situation.You can talk to your mother about your problems.

I request you to be relaxed and think of all the good things in your life till now.Have a detailed discussion and try to do those things which you are fond of as watching tv,swimming,music etc.

Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.