I just want to know its not just me!!!I am dizzy headed and having forgetfullness!!!hoping that it goes away soon!!! I have been medication free since i found out i was pregnant with my second child in May of 2012 she is almost seven months old now and i am trying to avoid going back on the kolonopin(dont know if its spelled right!) but i think i may have to!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2013
Moderator & Greeter
I'd definitely check with your doctor before making any medication changes - Maybe there is something different than klonopin that would work for you? Having a new baby can be exhausting - I know my memory isn't the same since I had my kids! Also, don't underestimate the difficultly of having 2 kids either. Its only been a few months - give yourself some more time to adjust. I have not known klonopin to help with dizziness or forgetfulness, but that is something you'll need to check with your do. I'd search the forums for other people's experience - try the parenting forums as well. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...