As soon as I wake each morning does not matter what time, I sneeze blow my nose for about an hour, sometimes a whole day feel misserable like I have a heavy cold but next day its gone, then its starts again on off
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Larsd619
|

replied August 2nd, 2010
Did anyone answer this? i feel this way too but my cough is worse... i think gotta check dr now Sad
|

replied November 9th, 2010
Constant/regular sneezing everyday
I also sneeze everyday after waking up. It also continues throughout the day. Worse some days than others. Today I have been sneezing for the last 4 hours at least once every 5 minutes but usually once a minute. Sometimes multiple sneezes in a few seconds.
This has been happening for years.
It happens at work and home.
I've just had a nose bleed from the sneezing and nose blowing. I'm going to visit the doctor when I have time off in December. I hope he can help!
|

replied October 29th, 2011
Runny Nose Every Morning
Same thing with me... I finally went to Walgreens and bought some gerneric Zyrtec. Take at night before bed and no more runny nose. If I forget to take it, back comes the runny nose. I thought maybe I was allergic to my pillow, but I travel a lot for my job and it did not matter where I was or what type of pillow I was sleeping on...
|

replied October 29th, 2011
Runny Nose Every Morning
Same thing with me... I finally went to Walgreens and bought some gerneric Zyrtec. Take at night before bed and no more runny nose. If I forget to take it, back comes the runny nose. I thought maybe I was allergic to my pillow, but I travel a lot for my job and it did not matter where I was or what type of pillow I was sleeping on...
|

replied August 17th, 2012
Looks like you have dust allergy.

If I expose to fine dust, i get continuous sneezing, running nose, itching around eyes & throat etc.
if i put ceiling fan overnight, i get sneezing in the morning.
once started, it use to spoil my entire day.

i was able to keep it under control using Homeopathic medicines.
For quick relief use Antihystamines like:
- RhynocartAqua or
- Nazomac-F(fluticasone propionate) - Nasal spray. spray it deep into nostril before going for sleep and next day morning you will be alright.

Food to avoid: kukumbar
|

replied September 20th, 2012
DustMite allergy
Hi,
I am based in Bangalore, India and I have similar symptoms. 2 years back, I was diagnosed with dustmite allergy (skin prick test). I tried homeopathy, allopathy, ayurvedic medicines, but relief was only temporary. Luckily, I was away from Bangalore for the past six months, and to my surprise, no allergies at all .. And now that I am back, it has all started again.

I heard dehumidifiers could help, as dustmites thrive in higher humidity only. But they are somewhat costly.

Any suggestions are most welcome.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....