Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

smells make me sick to my tummy

I am 22 years old. I believe that there is a chance that I am pregnant!
I had my last what I consider to be a real period in December of 2010.
I did have a period for January however it was a very weird, short and light cycle. I was concerned but was told it was probably nothing so I thought nothing of it! Two to three weeks after on Feb. 14th I had dark brown spotting for a botu a day or two, there was no blood in there and it wasn't heavy like a period. it was just dark brown spotting. I then got a little worried! that has never happened to me before but since I hadn't offically missed my period yet I dismissed it. I have now missed my period for February... with no signs of it coming anytime soon. I took a HPT and it came out negative.
My breast are slightly sore, I have been nauseous and tired lately, certain smells make me sick to my tummy, I have thrown up a few times as well. I feel discomfort in my lower abdoman... Is there a chance I could be pregant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Yes, there is a more favorable chance you could be pregnant. Anytime you have unprotected sex, you up the chances of becoming pregnant. Please go have a professional pregnanct test done to know for sure.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...