I have been smelling cigarette smoke for the past week or so. I have tried to ask around and read web sites to figure out where, why and how this is happening when I don't smoke and there is no smokers anywhere around me, especially in my home. I wake and the smell is not present and I can smell fresh clothes out of the dryer and if I cup my fresh washed hands over my mouth I smell soap, then I eat something and it is there for the rest of the day. I read about allergies, I have non. Also read about tumors or brain injury and I did have a brain trauma in 1976 and was in a coma for a month, had seizures for only a short while but no seizures in years. Also there was some reference to household chemicals but I can't make a connection and also some reference to weight and health, specifically being overweight or perimenapausal, which I am. I am only really making a connection with the smell during and after I eat and it lasts the rest of the day but don't want to limit it to that alone. I am really puzzled as to why this is happening and don't want to just run for an MRI or CT scan unless it is a final suggestion. Can anyone relate or give results of own personal experience?
Thanks Juegue
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 4th, 2013
Did you find out anything about this? I am having the same problems
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....