Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

Small white and red spots on vagina

User Profile
Small white and red dots on vagina?

I have white very small pimple like dots in my vagina also my clit looks like a inflamed white area as well. .
It feels like I have a huge cut Inside my vagina
I haven't had sex in a while few months. Recently had sex.
Now I feel like I been cut and my vagina Is vainly and looks irritated. And now I see small white dots that hurt to the touch.

Someone please help me get a better understanding of what this means and also what I should do for the pain

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2018
Yeast Infection Answer A63593
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These signs and symptoms are consistent with vaginal candidiasis.I would suggest you to have vaginal swab for microscopic analysis and culture & sensitivity. Start topical antifungals like clotrimazole empirically.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Yeast Infection , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.