I have small red bumps all over my arms and legs. I noticed them after spending the day at the beach and swimming in the Carribean. They don't itch very much, what are they?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 11th, 2008
Red Bumps after swimming
I've been getting them too, except after swimming in a normal pool..possible over chlorinated. But, i just read an article about how it strips away the moisture from your skin. Try putting natural dry skin moisturizer on, thats what I am going to try.
|

replied December 13th, 2008
they went away shortly after that trip. I thought it might have something to do with the salt water.
|

replied July 7th, 2009
if you were swimming at the beach, it could be sea lice if you begin to itch after swimming at the beach, immeadetly shower with soap and warm water and wash your swimsuit in the washing machine with soap from "When Beaches Attack" on Discovery Channel
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....