Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

small papules on my vagina. they are linearly and symmetrica

User Profile
two days ago i noticed small papules on my vagina. they are linearly and symmetrically located along both inner sides of my labia minor. they look like vestibular papillomatosis, they are small and skin-colored even though some of them seem a little bit white. some of them itch a little bit when i touch them but apart from that they do not hurt. i'm sure i didn't have them before (they appeared two days ago). are these genital warts? i've been to the gyn and he said that i have nothing to worry about but i'm still very much afraid.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2014
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Answer A49616
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern.

Genital warts are blackish and not in the form of papuples normally. if possible, Please upload a picture of the area to have a better idea of the lesions.

Let me know if you have any query

wishing you best of health

Thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.